My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tumblr Time

Tumblr has finally realized that I am not a bot, so I'm actually able to tag things over there.  I'll be posting on that blog more often, so if you want more personal updates & partial projects & random nonsense, feel free to follow me over there.  I'll continue to keep this blog more specific & focused for those who don't want to be spammed constantly :) going to try to finish my tutorial tonight, but my phone camera seems a little picky about the lighting in here.  We will see how this goes.

My Tumblr, if you're interested. Also available under the "around the web" link over here ->

0 comments:

Post a Comment