My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Monday, September 16, 2013

Comments still broken, sorry :(

And for some reason, Gmail is no longer sending me copies of the comments to my e-mail, so ... I've just noticed that a lot of my posts have new comments, but I can't see them :( I'm sorry if I missed answering something.  Please feel free to contact me on Crafts for a Cause or any of the other contact methods in the link to the right - I don't want to publish my e-mail on my blog because of spam, but if you click my profile, there's a link there.  I've tried looking around to see if there's a fix for it or a known cause, I haven't found anything - if anybody who reads this can think of a way to fix it, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment