My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Saturday, August 31, 2013

New! Etsy commissions and Instagram

Finally back home again, my little one is registered for school, and I think I've finally got a handle on all the craziness that has been happening - in order to keep supporting my donations project, I've opened up a few commissions on my Etsy shop.  Click here to view the listing.  Additional options and materials are also available, but I may have to buy the yarn, so I can give you a price quote upon request.  My Little Visitor pattern is for sale both on Etsy and Ravelry.  I tested the pattern five times before publishing, so it should be accurate.  Thanks to all of you for your support through everything, it has meant a lot to me.

Please note: my shipping estimates are ballpark, just in case something comes up.  I should really be able to get the items done sooner.  If you need them within a certain time frame or anything like that, please let me know.  I can also do smaller items, including your very own Little Visitor, for $15 plus shipping - send me an e-mail and I'll let you know what I have available - some of these are pre-made and ready to ship.  Every purchase from my shop helps me continue to purchase supplies for my donations project - feel free to share these links. :)  If they sell out, don't worry, I'll be re-listing soon.  I just want to make sure I have plenty of time to focus on my donations, since that's my main objective.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Summer!  Apologies for the slow updates, I hope to have more time to blog (and craft!) now that my son will be back in school.  You can also check out my Tumblr for more frequent updates, answers to crafting questions, and re-blogs of interesting craft-related things, as well as a few personal updates and gluten free recipes. :) I've posted some pictures from our recent family vacation as well ~ I try to keep this blog more streamlined, so be sure to check over there for more details!

I've also joined Instagram, where you can find some of my photos.  My username there is giveastitch if anyone would like to follow me.  I would love to see more updates from you, so please let me know if you have twitter, pinterest, tumblr, or any other sites that I subscribe to (there's a list on the right hand side of the page).  Just message me if I somehow missed following you back.

See you all soon! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment