My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Monday, May 6, 2013

Project Updates & More on Ravelry

For anyone who might be interested in following my projects more closely, seeing partially-finished pictures or seeing more specific information about the yarn that I use, my Ravelry site is for you!

You can find my profile here:

Stitchforgood on Ravelry

I'm also going to add a link to the sidebar so you can find it later.

This way I can add more pictures and projects that aren't part of my donations project without spamming blog entries :)

I should have more donation projects finished soon... meanwhile, the packing must continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment