My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Now on Tumblr

Introducing my new blog on Tumblr, http://stitchforgood.tumblr.com/

I hope that I will be able to spread more information about this project using different outlets, and I hope to be able to connect with others who share the same passion for crafting for good causes.  If you have a Tumblr account for a project similar to this one, please let me know so I can follow you there. I'll also be reblogging posts about good causes.  There will likely be more short updates on Tumblr as well, whereas I'll leave the more extensive posting to this blog.

Good things were meant to be shared! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment