My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A sad development

I was partway through making a pig when I went to get some lunch, and noticed my guinea pigs needed more water.  When I took the water bottle off the cage, Charlie didn't come to greet me... turns out he passed away.  The little pigs are old now, so I knew it would happen, but they've been with me a long time, and Charlie will be missed.  My mom is taking my son to an appointment today, so he doesn't know yet.  Both my son and the remaining guinea pig will need extra love for the next few days, I might not be around very much.  To all of you who have little pets, give them an extra hug for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment