My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Monday, February 18, 2013

Patterns Needed!

I want to make sure I don't use designs for this project without permission (at least, by posting photos here of the items I'll be donating.) If you have patterns of your own that you would like to allow me to use, please let me know! The more variety, the better. Anything you allow me to use will be fully credited (none of this is for profit.)  I want to have plenty of designs on hand that will be suitable for boys and girls of various age ranges, and some that are baby safe would be nice.  Feel free to post suggestions via comment, or you can link to my Google+ profile and send me an email.

I've emailed the hospital that oversaw my treatment, as I would like to look into donating to them first. If they have further guidelines, I will post them here as soon as I have the information.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive thus far. I know this is a brand new project but it is already off to a great start! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment