My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prickly Progress

Well, the rash hasn't let up since the hooks were coated in polish, and it has spread to the insides of my fingers now.  Must be an additive in the yarn as well.  I've pushed ahead and I now have a hippo, a lion, and a pig finished, and I'm working on a giraffe.  Finally ordered the pellets for stability, and am hoping the craft gloves get here soon.  I can't stop stitching!! I think I'll try to make about thirty for my initial donation... so many cute designs to choose from! I've got supplies galore and it should last me awhile.  Send good vibes for my incoming packages...

0 comments:

Post a Comment