My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good to go!

I had been working on a baby blanket for a friend of mine, waiting for approval from the hospital (in case they had guidelines or restrictions).  I thought it would take at least a few days to hear back from them, but surprisingly, I got an e-mail this morning saying that they would love my donations, and they can even donate them to the department where I was seen when I was young.  And they'll take as many as I can turn out -- I anticipate cramped hands for the next few days while I adjust!  I've also gotten approval from many designers to photograph the dolls I make from their designs.  I'm looking forward to posting pictures, and I'm glad I don't have to create my own to do so... I have a feeling they'd come out a little sad looking.  :)  Buttons were on sale at the craft store, too, so I've got lots of eyes, noses and accents, and a whole truckload of yarn colors... I think it's safe to say, I'm ready.

(Brandishes hook)

Yarn, meet your shaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment