My health is preventing me from working at the moment, so I'd like to use my time to help sick kids feel better, not with pills, but with crochet. Follow my journey on my blog ~

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A useless day

I've been pretty wiped out since the trip.  Not sure what's going on, I have a feeling it's just some kind of bad brain phase, seems to happen from time to time.  Usually have a few days of blah and then a seizure, after which I feel somewhat better.  Doctor doesn't have an explanation or a remedy.  The EEG didn't show a darn thing, which he says isn't unusual.

For the last few days I've been feeling like someone's flipping a switch in my brain very rapidly, almost as though I sleep for a brief moment every few seconds, and now and then I get strange shocking sensations in my fingers, like something is pulling on them.  Coordination is really off, things are not where I expect them to be, for example, I often find that my glass hits the table more quickly than I had anticipated.  It's a pretty icky feeling overall.  Been curled up with my stuffed animals trying to rest for most of the day, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

It's more than a little disconcerting to me that I can be having symptoms like this that the doctors don't have an explanation for.  All the trips to the doctor don't seem to have done any good at all, and I don't feel especially motivated to continue putting myself through it.  I do need to have another body scan to make sure the thyroid cancer still isn't back.  I'm so tired of it all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment